WhatsOnChain provide the github repo for anyone to easily create their own BSV blockchain explorer.
Simple, database-free SV blockchain explorer, via RPC. Built with Node.js, express, bootstrap-v4.
This tool is intended to be a simple, self-hosted explorer for the Bitcoin blockchain, driven by RPC calls.
Live demo available at:
- Browse blocks
- View block details
- View transaction details, with navigation "backward" via spent transaction outputs
- View JSON content used to generate most pages
- Search supports transactions, blocks, addresses
- Mempool summary, with fee, size, and age breakdowns
- Install and run a full, archiving node - https://github.com/bitcoin-sv/bitcoin-sv. Ensure that your node has full transaction indexing enabled (
txindex=1) and the RPC server enabled (
- Synchronize your node with the Bitcoin network.
- "Recent" version of Node.js (8+ recommended).