Planaria is like a framework, but:
- 100% powered by Bitcoin
- Containerized as an API Microservice
Anyone can build and publish a public Planaria node, and anyone can connect to the public Planaria nodes to build serverless apps.
Here's how it works:
- Crawl: Planaria crawls the Bitcoin blockchain programmatically.
- Index: Indexes the crawled result in a MongoDB instance.
- Serve: Provides a Docker containerized HTTP[S] and SSE (Server Sent Events) Microservice API endpoint.
Thanks to the containerized architecture, everything is portable. No one organization can own an API endpoint. Anyone can deploy and run a public Planaria API endpoint with just a single command.
You can learn more about Planaria by checking out the Documentation area.
Planaria node developers now have access to much more powerful features, including:
- Full access to the file system
- Custom API endpoints, as many as you want.